Professional Development Sessions
Training to Create Future Stars
Professional Development workshops are conducted by Follow Us Educators, all of whom hold advanced degrees in Education, Psychology or Social Work from Ivy League level programs.
- Customized Topics for Your Specific PD Needs, including but not limited to:
- Adolescent Psychology
- Multicultural Sensitivity
- Effective Strategies for Parent Engagement
- Strategies to Work with At-Risk Student Populations
- Identifying and Supporting Special Education Needs
- Best Practices for RTI & Differentiated Instruction
- Teaching Methods for Various Math, ELA, Science, History and Foreign Language Subjects
- Conflict Resolution
- Administrative Training
- Personnel & Office Management Training
- Grant Writing
- Dedicated Educator for Your Office
- Small Group or Large Class Format
- All Trainings Take Place at Your Campus/Office Location
- Training Certifications Provided
- Free Follow-Up Webinars and Hotline
Our Professional Development is continually updated to include highlights from key education research and data, utilizing key principles behind social and emotional learning, cognitive behavioral therapy, industry best practices and our esteemed instructors' own experiences.
Aside from Professional Development, we also provide comprehensive HR consulting and workforce development. References are available upon request. Please contact us here.